6.04.2009

Addendum with Simpsons!

I wanted to include this from the lectures the other day.

I had included a famous Charles Adams comic:
Photobucket
: as an example of other comic-making/showing-off opportunities. Isn't that awesome? Look at Fester's face! Disgusting glee with insatiably irresistible charisma! What the hell are they watching?

Anyway, one of the kids goes on to correctly identify that comic as being the inspiration for this scene:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"It's funny 'cause I don't know them!"

This kid listens to Simpsons commentary tracks! A 6th grader so geeky he listens to commentary tracks! I love it! Someone to keep the faith alive that one day, the show will return to it's former glory!

So, Kid, I salute you.

TTYL!

No comments: