2.14.2010

Gorilla Painting with Golden

Photobucket

I've been wanting to paint again for a long while, and this last week, I've started this painting. Here's what it's looking like right now. I need to work on the mouth, and of course, add pupils. Still a work in progress, mind you!

Photobucket

I've been painting with Golden™ Open Acrylic®, which is pretty neat. I don't pretend to understand the chemistry behind it, but this stuff takes a lot longer to dry! So I can take my time, and not have the metaphorical gun to my head of a quick drying time that acrylic usually means. (Though I'd never ever use Alizarin Crimson, if I can help it, this is a nice photo)

Photobucket

I've also been using Golden™'s fluid acrylics too. They paint like cream!

I'll take the time to write a better review of Golden™ paint in a later post.

Photobucket

Before I forget: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

TTYL!

No comments: