3.18.2010

ABA: Advertising By Automobile

Photobucket

I spent a portion of the day today throwing some vinyl letters (from Chartpak™, which we conveniently sell at Wet Paint) on my bumper. I originally put them on my rear window, but lo and behold, if I had taken the time to read a little further, I'd find out that that's illegal in Minnesota! Ah well...

Photobucket

I tried to use as many of the letters as I could. In a world of internet, you'd think they'd give you more than two W's. So to get around that, I used the two V's, forgetting that I need one for my name in SteVe! So then I take out the cross beam of an A, and turn it upside down. Things got a little interesting...

Photobucket

Not too long ago, my boss threw a potluck. I made vegetarian sushi!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some signs I've made at work. Not as many chances to go nuts sign-wise with this sale, but still...

Photobucket

Last night was St. Patrick's Day, and I told this couple I'd put this picture of them up on this blog. So here it is! You guys were fun!

TTYL!

No comments: